Pax Dry Oyster Mushrooms
- Natural multi-vitamin
- Oyster mushrooms and other types of fungi are the only few sources of ergothioneine, which functions as an antioxidant and lowers systemic inflammation among other benefits.
- They have antibacterial properties.
- They can help lower cholesterol.
- They’re good for the immune system.
- They may even help prevent or treat Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease
About 86 grams of Pax Dry Oyster Mushrooms contains approximately:
- 0.4 gram fat
- 4.3 milligrams niacin
- 2.8 grams protein
- 2 grams dietary fiber
- 5.6 grams carbohydrates
- 0.3 milligram riboflavin
- 361 milligrams potassium
- 1.1 milligrams pantothenic acid
- 103 milligrams phosphorus
- 0.2 milligram copper
- 0.1 milligram manganese
- 0.1 milligram vitamin B6
- 0.1 milligram thiamine
- 1.1 milligrams iron
- 37 calories
Shipping Countries: Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from Nigeria
Specification: Pax Dry Oyster Mushrooms