28 Days to a better Body a Food and Fitness Plan for Health
- Nutrition: The Bare Necessities: The Nutrients You Need and How
to Get Them
- Busting the Body Myths: Diets Demystified and the Facts of Fat
- Mind Over Matter: The Psychology of Dieting
- Fat: The Vital Statistics: Everything You Need to Know About Fat
- Exercise: Why Bother?: What’s in It for You?
- Perfecting Proportions: Designing Your Exercise Program
- The 28-Day Diet: The Recipes for Success
28 Days to a better Body a Food and Fitness Plan for Health Breaks the vicious circle of dieting so that the weight comes off and stays off. A Rodale and Doubleday Book Club Selection.
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Peoples Medical Society (September 1996)
Specification: 28 Days to a better Body a Food and Fitness Plan for Health